This preparation serves and acts as a replacement for synovial fluid. It should be administered for joint (knee and shoulder) pain in both athletes and other general population 15+ who have joint pain. It is indicated by a physician (orthopedist, traumatologist or rheumatologist) for both traumatic and non-traumatic joint pain. Administration is indicated and carried out by a physician – orthopaedic, traumatologist or rheumatologist.
The best solution for pain in large joints for both seniors and younger athletes
- HA1 MSM® is a patented medical device and is currently the flagship of viscosupplementation in the world.
- MSM is a natural form of organic sulphur. Such sulphur is present in nature in all living organisms, where it acts as a biologically active substance in cell metabolism.
- MSM is an odorless, white crystalline powder, highly soluble in warm water and in a wide range of organic solvents. (1)
- Effects of MSM: Antioxidant properties that significantly improve the effect and stability of HA.
- Anti-inflammatory properties. (2)
- MSM is free of adverse effects. (3)
- Thanks to MSM, HA1 MSM® is intended for people in whom the administration of corticosteroids is contraindicated (e.g. diabetes, renal failure, hypertension, etc.).
- MSM in combination with HA has a protective and regenerative effect on tendon cells that are damaged by oxidative stress.
- This combination of active substances accelerates the second (proliferative – reparative) phase of tissue healing after injury or oxidative stress damage from the third day after administration.
- Recent studies confirm that HA1 MSM has 2x better effect on cell regeneration after 72 hours than standard HA alone (when using HA 1800KDa). (2)
- The hyaluronic acid in HA1 MSM® isn’t artifical chemistry and the body knows it well. It is formed by biofermentation under the strictest conditions.
- MSM alone enhances the effect of hyaluronic acid and thus does not require as frequent repeated administration as with conventional hyaluronic acid without MSM.
- The price of the HA1 MSM itself is no higher than the competition. When you are already waiting 2-4 hours in the waiting room of the orthopedist after a long wait for an appointment, the administration of HA1 MSM for joint pain reduces the cost to the patient of the time spent and the necessary repetitions of these treatments more than with ordinary preparations. Value your time and money and ask for the best.
Comparison: HA1 MSM® contains a guaranteed 1800KDa compared to conventional preparations which have up to 1000KDa. The higher the molecular weight value (the maximum effective value is 4000KDa), the better, longer and more effective the action. The higher the viscosity, the better for your painful joint.
Your joints deserve the best
HA1 MSM® acts as a synovial (intra-articular) fluid replacement in joints affected by degenerative or mechanically caused osteoarthritis causing pain or reduced mobility. MSM has anti-inflammatory effects which are enhanced by the effects of hyaluronic acid.
It contains sodium hyaluronate (Hyluronic acid = HA) 1.6% (32 mg) + 5% MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) for intra-atrial injection in a pre-filled syringe.
- pain relief and consequent reduction in analgesic consumption
- improvement of overall joint function
- viscoinduction – increase in endogenous HA production